The Trouble Board Game is peg-popping fun! The excitement begins as soon as a player presses the Pop-O-Matic bubble to roll the die. In the Trouble board game, kids race to get all their game pieces around the board; but be careful! A player could get bumped and sent back to the beginning. Kids can play the classic Trouble game or a more challenging version with Power Up spaces. Be the first player to get all four pegs into the Finish zone to win. The Trouble board game can be a fun activity for kids ages five and up with two, three, or four players at a time. There’s more trouble in the bubble with the Trouble Pop-O-Matic Board Game.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 & Up, 2-4 Players:
- FUN GAME FOR AGES 5 AND UP: Just 2 players are needed to play the Trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up
- 2-4 PLAYERS: The Trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players
- POWER UP SPACES: The game instructions include options for playing the classic Trouble game or using Power Up Spaces
- POP-O-MATIC BUBBLE: The iconic Pop-o-Matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- GREAT FAMILY GAME: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the Trouble game together. It’s a great choice for family game night
- Includes gameboard, plastic game unit with Pop-O-Matic die roller, 16 pegs, and instructions
- Ages 5 and up
- For 2 to 4 Players
- Adult Assembly Required
- Warning: Choking Hazard — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years