Reynolds Kitchens Plastic Coated Freezer Paper is your kitchen sidekick against freezer burn. Wrap this thick butcher paper around leftovers, meat or fish before you stash them in the freezer. The thick construction gives this made in the USA butcher paper strength and durability, so you know it protects your food. One side helps you end the freezer food guessing game with the easy-to-write-on matte surface that lets you label the package. The other side features a plastic coating to create a barrier for air and moisture to protect the quality, flavor and nutrition of food during freezing. Use this food storage wrap to protect meat, so your ground beef, chicken breasts or wild game come out of the freezer ready to go on the grill without losing flavor or quality. But this freezer paper isn’t just good for freezer storage. Its versatility makes it a great choice in the kitchen for protecting counters or lining shelves and drawers. For crafting and quilting, use this roll as craft paper for kids’ paintings, school banners and projects, or protect your table when your kids get creative with the finger paints. The possibilities are endless.
- This package contains one 75 square foot roll of Reynolds Kitchens Plastic Coated Freezer Paper, measuring 16-2/3 yards x 18 inches
- Freezer paper roll consists of thick paper for easy freezer storage
- Plastic-coated side of white butcher paper holds in moisture, flavor and nutrition and keeps cold air away from food to prevent freezer burn
- Outer side of freezer wrap is durable paper that’s easy to write on for quick labeling
- Butcher paper roll works great for crafting to protect work surfaces from spills, markers, paint, and quilting