Works with all MFi-certified Lightning headphones (including active noise canceling ones) such as:
– Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector
– Beats urBeats3 with Lightning connector
– Apogee Sennheiser AMBEO Smart Headset, including binaural recording
– Audeze iSINE LX, LCDi4, iSINE20, iSINE10, SINE, and EL-8 Titanium
– Pioneer Rayz, Rayz Plus, Rally
– Radius HP-NEL21, HP-NEL31, HC-M100L, and HP-NHL21
Not compatible with Windows 8 or earlier.
Not a charging adapter.
May need one-time audio device setup on Macs
– Connect adapter to Mac.
– Connect Lightning earphone to adapter
– Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
– Choose the Output tab and select “Lightning Audio Adapter”
– Choose the Input tab and select “Lightning Audio Adapter”
Apple MFi Certified: Works flawlessly to connect Lightning headphones with USB-C devices.
Simplified Listening: Use one pair of Lightning headphones for your iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac, or Windows 10 computer.
Lossless Audio: Full digital 48KHz/24-bit transmission.
Full Functionality: Retains earphone mic and remote functions while connected to your USB-C devices.
Zero Installation: Thanks to USB Audio Class 2, there’s no need for driver installation. Just plug and play.